Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eight Pounds in One Month

Eight pounds in one month. Eight pounds and two ounces to be exact. Now I know why people who achieve this are so happy. Not to brag (or boast), but I can't believe how easy it's been for me. I'm pretty sure you can tell just by looking at me. It's not alot but I'm looking forward to that number climbing. The mantra is be patient and committed to see results. To be honest, the slower it goes, the better I like it. The results are truly amazing and I am completely mesmerized.

The next weigh-in is in a couple of weeks. Not to brag (or boast), but something tells me the scales will show close to 10 pounds. Not a huge change on the "scale" of things but a couple of pounds or even ounces goes beyond the numbers. The progress is intoxicating. Everyone just stares and stares. That's fine. I know they just can't help themselves.

So, you just keep eating everytime you get hungry. Make sure everyone stops whatever they are doing to make sure your being fed. I just bet the next time you get on the scales you have gained weight. But that's wonderful news to me. It means you're flourishing, Macyn Jewel!

p.s. I haven't lost a pound.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post, it's amazing how fast they grow!

    Isn't it ironic that when you're little, the bigger and chubbier you get, the cuter you are, but when you're older, it's just the opposite? It's just not fair, I was a cute chubby baby, how come I can't be a cute chubby 23 year old?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahh Lisa... let's start a revolution!!!

    Mom, keep up the posting!!! and let's get you a new background!!

    ReplyDelete